Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lead us not into temptation

I recently got a job at a major mass-merchandise store which shall remain nameless in case I ever decide to use this space to complain about them (which, in fairness, seems unlike as I've been treated considerably worse by other stores I've worked for in the past; actually being thanked for doing my job and having it acknowledged when I go above and beyond is a new and gratifying experience). To date, my job has consisted almost entirely of freight (which is distinguished from simple stocking by the fact that the boxes are heavier) and my sister has commented that I'm likely to lose weight if I keep this up for much longer. Which sounds good to me. I used to pay a gym good money for less of a workout. However, that fails to take into account the fact that I am routinely asked to work in departments like these:
(candy)


(baked goods)


Losing weight may have to wait awhile...

2 comments:

  1. great blog, BUT it looks like from the picure a store I know well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be a bit of a favorite among my family and friends...

    ReplyDelete